Our unusual accomodations
Our canvas bungalows are placed in shady locations and offer a spacious and ideal accomodation for a family of 4 to 5 people.
It is a canvas shelter without sanitary with a beautiful wooden deck of 12 m².
The canvas bungalow is equipped with :
• Living room – kitchen with all the necessary equipment : 1 kitchen cupboard, a 2 burner stove, a table-top refrigerator, dishes for 6 people.
• 2 bedrooms with real beds : a bedroom with a double-bed 140×190 and a bedroom with one bed 70×190 and a bunk-bed 80×190, 2 bedside tables with bedside lamps, a clothe cupboard, and a mirror. Blankets and pillows are provided.
• Electricity: all the rooms and the deck have lighting and an additional socket allows cell phone charging.
• A wooden deck under an awning with 1 table and 6 chairs and a clothes dryer.
Our Canada Treck tent is placed in a shaded location. It is an ideal canvas shelter for 2 people with a very pleasant wood deck.
The Canada Treck is composed of :
• A 7m² bedroom with a confortable bed (140X190) with duvet and pillows, 2 small tables with electric bedside lamps
• A covered wood deck of 5m², with electricity.
• It is equiped with a garden set (table and chairs) and an electrical connection that allows mobile phone charging.
Our cabins Bivouacs are made of wood and canvas on stilts! For 2 persons, with panoramic view!
They welcome you for a night of passage or more at camping Le Mouretou.
Ideal for those who travel by bike, motorcycle, or on hiking ‘mode’ or for all those who want the unusual and enjoy the holidays in nature!
The bivouac cabin is equipped with:
- 2 mattresses (80 x 190cm each) with 2 pillows and a duvet.
- Storage shelves,
- A wooden picnic table with benches, located under the shelter cabin.
2017 : New sanitary with one cabin with handicap access